Today, the green color of Holi can prevail in the Indian stock markets, on Friday the Indian stock markets were closed with great speed, there was greenery in the global markets on Friday, even today the global signal is positive for the Indian markets. US markets continued to gain, and Asian markets opened higher today.
Great boom in US markets
On Friday, US markets closed with gains for the second consecutive day, Dow Jones closed up 387 points (+1.17%), Nasdaq gained 226 points (+1.97%), S&P500 also gained 64 points (+1.61%) An increase was seen. European markets also closed higher on Friday.
Asian markets open strong
SGX Nifty has made a great start in the Asian markets. It is open at 17,730, at present it is showing a gain of more than 80 points and it remains above 17700. In other Asian markets, Japan’s market Nikkei is again showing great speed today, it is 380 points strong.
Although China’s market Shanghai is weak. Hang Seng also has a weakness of quarter percent. Cospi is about 1.5 percent stronger.
Crude oil rises, rupee also strengthens
Crude oil has strengthened by 2% after the denial of UAE’s exit from OPEC, Brent is currently above $ 85 per barrel, WTI crude is seen trading above $ 79. The rupee strengthened against the dollar on Friday, closing at 81.97 with a gain of 62 paise.
Apart from these, which stocks in the domestic market should you keep an eye on, in which movement can be seen on the basis of news.
- HDFC: NCLT approved the merger of wholly owned subsidiaries HDFC Property Ventures and HDFC Venture Capital with subsidiary HDFC Capital Advisors.
- Ashoka Buildcon/Mahanagar Gas: Morgan Stanley-managed North Haven India Infrastructure Fund will sell 100% stake in subsidiary Unison Enviro, comprising 13.54 shares, to Mahanagar Gas for Rs 531 crore.
- Exide Industries: NCLT approved the merger of Chloride Power Systems & Solutions with parent company Exide Industries.
- Info Edge (India): The company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Redstart Labs (India) will invest Rs 5.2 crore in pet care company Sploot, making it a subsidiary.
- Power Grid Corporation of India: The company has been declared the successful bidder for two expansion projects in Chhattisgarh.
- Easy Trip Planners: Company signs MoU with Andhra Pradesh government to promote tourism in the state