Home International Prince Enrique obtains condemnation of the editorial Mirror Group for telephonic reporting

Prince Enrique obtains condemnation of the editorial Mirror Group for telephonic reporting

by Trend News
2 minutes read

A juez del Single Kingdom I dictated the words that the prince Enrique he was the victim of telephone piracy by journalists of the Mirror Group Newspapers (MGN), so the editorial group will have to compensate them with 140,600 pounds (178,500 dollars) for damages and injuries.

El juez del Superior Court of London He estimated that 15 of the 33 articles presented as planned by the younger son of King Carlos III were the result of piracy in his reporting system by part of the editorial that he publishes The Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Sunday People.

Follow the text:

Boris Johnson accuses himself of “distress and suffering in the pandemic” during his administration

What to do in case of a radiation emergency? Internet speaks with the recommendations of the United Kingdom

Prince Enrique celebrated, through his abogado, the conviction for these telephone searches and promised to continue defending himself before the courts against the law.

“The sentence dictated today reminds me and gives me confidence”, he declared, in the name of Duke of Sussexwritten by David Sherborne, in a very virulent statement against the practices of the press made by my member of the royal family.

The prince, who is involved in various proceedings against the British tabloids, ended the text by warning that he will not see it in his time. “The mission continues,” I said in the press release.

The magistrate Timothy Fancourt It was stated in his opinion that the prince’s mobile phone had been ‘hacked’, albeit “to a modest extent”.

“I consider that (the prince’s) phone was only hacked to a modest extent, and that it was probably monitored closely by certain people at each period,” Fancourt said.

The story concluded that magazines carried extensive telephone calls from celebrities between 2006 and 2011, including when a public investigation into the conduct of the British media was underway.

Trans el foul of Superior Court of Londonthe editorial group recognized its culpability in those.

“When historical irregularities are produced, we ask ourselves without reservation, we assume full responsibility and we pay adequate compensation”, wrote the condemned editorial group.

You may also like

logo

Stay up to date on the latest trending news stories with our comprehensive coverage of current events, politics, tech, sports, entertainment, business, and more.

 

 

Contact us: [email protected]

Copyright © 2023 Trend News – All Right Reserved

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More