S lower temperatures they continue in various ways states de la República Mexicana due to meteorological phenomena such as the frentes frios number 24 y 25. In fact, for this Monday 8th of black there is a prediction of snow or aguanieve in various demarcations of the country. We’ll tell you what it’s about.
And that’s what I read with the report National Meteorological Service (SMN), for these months you can expect it front frío number 25 travel to the north and north of Mexico, within the system 24 it will extend to the north and east of the Gulf of Mexico — hoping that it will not affect the territory of the country —. A ello hay que sumarle que la severe winter storm it will be desplazando for the states of Chihuahua y Coahuila. So take your precautions.
Winter storm will drop temperatures to less than 10 degrees, so why will snow fall?
Durango if it freezes: amanece with low temperatures
MAP of states in which it will not be this 8th of black before 25th
I read with the predictions of the SMNeverything seems to indicate that the front frío number 25 joint with the severe winter storm repercussions will tend to occur in various states across the country. In this sense, you hope that for this 8 black coin snow or water in the entities of:
Statuses with the lowest temperatures for the next 72 hours
Hasta el momento, el National Meteorological Service informed that the polar air mass related to the front frio 25 it will cause a muy climate frio in the northern and northern regions of the Mexican Republic, according to the forecast of the next 72 hours given to know by the authorities. In this sense, you expect low temperatures distributed in the following way:
- Temperatures lower than -5°C: Sierras de Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Durango, Coahuila and Zacatecas.
- Temperatures from -5 to 0°C: Sierras of Baja California Sur, Sinaloa, Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí, Aguascalientes, Estado de México, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla and Veracruz.
- Temperatures from 0 to 5°C: Sierras de Tamaulipas, Jalisco, Michoacán, Guanajuato, Querétaro, Ciudad de México, Morelos and Oaxaca.
Recommendations before the cold in Mexico
I owe it to you lower temperatures which have been recorded in various parts of the country during the last few weeks, it is convenient to follow some of the letters at the foot of the letter recommendations that could help us not to get sick. Among the tips given by the Federal Government, the following are included:
- Dress in various capas de ropa
- Protect your beak, head, ears and hands
- Consume hot liquids
- Comer rich foods in vitamins C
- Add water and hydrate your skin