The National Meteorological Service (SMN) shared that for this Sunday 19 November they are expecting high temperatures resulting from a dry line which will be established in the north of Coahuila and will provide a warm evening environment in most parts of the national territory, with temperatures maximum heat, superior to los 40 °C at 14 degrees.
De acuerdo con el SMN, para el Valle de Mexico If you expect clear skies and cold environments to love, with temperatures of 0° to 5° C in high areas. Late in the evening, the cloudy sky will prevail without the likelihood of rain. The minimum temperature in the City of Mexico it will be 7 to 9 °C and the maximum is 26 to 28 °C. Para Tolucathe minimum temperature will be 2 to 4 °C and the maximum 25 to 27 °C.
Cyclones are growing in the Pacific Ocean and the Mexican coasts are pleasant
Cold 10 degrees will cause heat, rain and temperatures of -5 degrees in 14 stages
Where will high temperatures prevail?
Higher warm temperatures in Los 40 °C is expected in the areas SoundSinaloa, NayaritJalisco, ColimaMichoacan, GuerreroOaxaca, ChiapasTamaulipas, San Luis PotosiCampeche, Yucatán y Quintana Roo. On the other hand, an anti-cyclical system in medium levels of the atmosphere will maintain a warm environment during the day and a low probability of rain over the majority of the República Mexicana.
- Maximum temperatures of 35 to 40 °C: Sonora, Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Maximum temperatures of 30 to 35 °C: Baja California Sur, Morelos, Puebla, Veracruz and Tabasco.
How will you love me today?
Next to the SMN, the humid entrance of the Pacific Ocean, Gulf of Mexico y Caribbean Seait will provide punctual heavy rains Guerrero and Oaxaca, as it is rains and chubascos in Western states and sure of Mexico, also of the Peninsula of Yucatán.
- Chubasco intervals with punctual heavy rains: Guerrero and Oaxaca.
- Cuban ranges: Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán and Chiapas.
- Islands: Baja California, Durango, Sinaloa, Nayarit, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.