For this end of the week the cold front is Núm. 17 it will quickly move towards the east and you will be sure of it Mexican Republic, and will interact with a system of low pressure over the Gulf of Mexico for what is expected Chubascos and heavy rains in the north and east of the country, with very heavy punctual rains in Puebla, Veracruz (sur), Oaxaca (east), Campeche and Yucatán; and intense rains in Chiapas and Tabasco.
The mass of polar air associated with the front, will maintain a very strong “North” event on the Isthmus and the Gulf of Tehuantepec and a very strong force on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and the Yucatán Peninsula. Once in a while it will keep the evening environment cool in the morning and the morning and night environment cool at times, with cold weather during the Sunday morning, over the north, north, center and east of the country, predicting a freezing environment in the high areas of the country. Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua and Durango.
Follow the text:
Don’t forget Paraguas! When will you love this December 15th?
Earthquake magnitude 5 or lower on the CDMX surface is possible, as certified by the UNAM seismologist
During the Saturday, the entry of moisture from the Pacific Ocean will originate floods and floods in western states, central and southern parts of the country. Starting from Sunday, a potential decline of rain was predicted over much of the Mexican Republic. Starting on Monday, potential rainfall was expected to drop over a large part of the country. República Mexicana.
What will be the minimum for this end of the week
Saturday 16th December
- Minimum temperatures of -10 to -5 °C with temperatures for Saturday mornings: Sierras of Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua and Durango.
- Minimum temperatures of -5 to 0 °C with temperatures for Saturday night: Sierras de Coahuila, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Mexican state, Tlaxcala, Puebla and Veracruz.
- Minimum temperatures of 0 to 5 °C for Saturday tea: Sierras of New Leon, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Jalisco, Michoacán, Querétaro, Mexico City and Oaxaca.
Sunday 17th December
- Minimum temperatures of -10 to -5 °C with cold weather conditions in the South: Sierras of Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua and Durango.
- Minimum temperatures of -5 to 0 °C with temperatures for the summer season: Sierras de Coahuila, New León, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, State of Mexico, Tlaxcala, Puebla and Veracruz.
- Minimum temperatures of 0 to 5 °C for the fruit of the South: Sierras of Tamaulipas, Jalisco, Michoacán, Querétaro, Mexico City, Morelos, Oaxaca and Chiapas.